I got the following error when I duplicate a SSRS report in Visual Studio:
Domain role with multiplicity 0..1 or 1 can hold at most 1 link: DataSetParameter of Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Design.Model.Reports.DataSetParameterRefersToParameter.
To resolve it do the following on the report datasets:
- Change the datasource type to Query.
- Delete the whole query text in the "Query" field.
- Save, rebuild and change the values on the datasource back to the ones intended
I also noticed the above actions can help resolve other problems, like inconsistency in the report parameters (can occur if you change the contract parameters).